- Whole School Topics
- Year 1 & 2
- Year 3 & 4
- Year 5 & 6
- Art and Design
- Modern Foreign Languages
- Physical Education
- Religious Education
- Learning at Home
- Covid 19 school closure information
- Reception Covid 19 Home Learning
- Year 1 and 2 Covid 19 Home Learning
- Year 3 and 4 Covid 19 Home Learning
- Year 5 and 6 Covid 19 Home Learning
- Coronavirus Home Learning Gallery
- Grammar Guide For Parents
- Assessment & Test Results
- Test Results 2014
- Test Results 2015
- Test Results 2016
- Test Results 2017
- Test Results 2018
- Test Results 2019
- Behaviour and Rewards
- Performance Tables
Our Curriculum vision
At Chipping Warden Primary Academy, we want to develop the whole child in a safe, happy and caring school environment, ensuring all our children get off to “a flying start”.
Our intention is to help children reach their full potential and develop enthusiasm for life-long learning so they are equipped for future opportunities, experiences and become valued members of society.
We teach this vision through the six core values of Community, Courage, Creativity, Enjoyment, Respect and Responsibility and the associated key characteristics.
Please visit our curriculum pages to find out more information about each subject.